Blusource are working with a fantastic client who are looking to recruit into a permanent, Bookkeeper in Nottinghamshire.
Ideally you will AAT Qualified and will need to have at least three years' worth of strong all-round bookkeeping experience or experience within a management accountant role. Some of your responsibilities will look like:
* Oversee the company's data - management of the general ledger, payroll, reconciliations and entries.
* Responsible for accruals and prepayments.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Maintain fixed asset register.
* Assisting with VAT returns, statutory requirements and annual accounts to companies house.
* Reporting, quarterly reviews
This is a varied role position and ideal for someone who is looking for hands on role!
The client is happy to consider full or part-time but a presence in the office will be needed.
If you are a problem solver, with strong data management skills and have strong communication skills where you have worked with various stakeholders then please do apply today!