A modern and forward thinking Accountancy practice in Mansfield is looking to recruit permanently into a Bookkeeper vacancy and they are approaching this piece of recruitment with a very open mind in terms of the type of level of experience they recruit.
You will work closely with the clients to manage and maintain their accounting records. Responsibilities could include:
* Preparation of bookkeeping for limited companies weekly, monthly & quarterly
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns
* Preparation and submission of CIS returns (training can be provided)
* VAT reporting ensuring VAT compliance
* Assisting clients with bookkeeping queries & software queries
* Working with varying software packages including Sage, Xero & Quickbooks (training provided)
This is a crucial role for the firm and career development and progression is available for the right person.
The salary guide attached to this advert is only intended as a general guide. The salary paid to the successful applicant will depend totally on their experience and qualification level.