£26,000 – £40,000
Are you an ambitious accountant looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career? We are currently representing a dynamic and expanding accountancy practice based in the heart of Glasgow who are seeking a Practice Accountant to join their team.
My client has a modern approach to work and a commitment to employee development, offering hybrid working and comprehensive study support (if desired). Whether you’re AAT/ACCA qualified or part qualified, we’d love to hear from you!
- Preparation of year end accounts for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
- AAT Qualified or ACCA Qualified. Part qualified/QBE candidates will be considered for this role.
- Proven experience in an accountancy practice or similar role.
- Proficiency in using accounting software such as Xero
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Competitive annual leave
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Study support
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.