Audit Semi Senior OR Senior
An excellent audit job vacancy has arisen with an accountancy firm, commutable from Nottingham, Chesterfield, Mansfield and the surrounding areas. The employer are seeking to hire an Audit Semi Senior / Senior, to join their team, working for a significant local firm, as part of a national accountancy brand.
The role will involve:
- Audit planning and identifying audit risks, performing as Senior on audits, if capable
- Reporting to Audit Manager and supervising Junior team members
- Liaising daily with clients
- Some work on statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Some advisory work
- Flexible working patterns and hybrid working, to ensure a good work / life balance.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Employee pension contributions 5% employee 4% employer.
The employer is an ICAEW and ACCA Approved Training Employer – which recognises the firm’s high-quality training and development.
The firm are largely paperless with IT systems including the IRIS suite, CCH pro audit and Mercia for audits.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.