Payroll - FT or PT, hybrid, flexible
A leading services firm in Derby have a job opportunity now available in their Payroll team, due to growth, working alongside a team in that department.
* For this position, the firm can consider anyone between 21 hours up to full time.
* The firm need some payroll experience, but are happy to look at anyone with payroll experience from an accountancy practice, bureau or industry payroll position.
* The firm work flexibly and on a hybrid basis, with people in the team spending typically between 2 and 4 days per week in the office – they are flexible, dependent on your needs.
Full time OR part time is fine and the level of hire is open, as there is development room for the right person. Experience on sage or iris systems would be useful, but training can be given.
This employer are a friendly, flexible and supportive employer, known for offering flexible employment terms around hours of work and start and finish times, hybrid working, good salaries and a very pleasant working environment. Pension contributions from the employer are more generous at 4%, as is their holiday allowance and childcare vouchers are available at the firm.
The firm use modern cloud based systems and are largely paperless.
* You would work on and process multiple client payrolls
* Set up payrolls and auto pension enrolment.
* You would work in an experienced team and be supported by colleagues and those senior to you.
Salaries will of course depend on experience and qualification level and is open within reason.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.