Blusource are working with a fantastic client who are looking to recruit into a permanent, full-time Bookkeeper commutable from areas such as Lichfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield and Burton Upon Trent.
Ideally you will ACCA, ACA, CIMA, AAT Part or Qualified and will need to have at least three years' worth of strong all-round bookkeeping experience or experience within a hands on acccounts/management accountant role. Some of your responsibilities will look like:
* Oversee the company's data - management of the general ledger, payroll, reconciliations and entries.
* Responsible for accruals and prepayments.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Maintain fixed asset register.
* Assisting with VAT returns, statutory requirements and annual accounts to companies house.
* Reporting, quarterly reviews.
This is a varied role and ideal for someone who is looking for hands on position! You will have strong I.T skills and experience on XERO software is a bonus!
The client is happy to consider working from home opportunities but a presence in the office will be needed.
If you are a problem solver with strong data management skills and strong communication skills then please do apply today!