We are working with a local firm of Accountants on a new position to bring in a senior accountant with general accounts skills and ideally a reasonable or good level of tax experience. The firm are easily commutable from Ilkeston, Eastwood, Heanor, Nottingham and Derby.
The firm are seeking someone to work in a Senior role.
The role is full time although they would consider a slightly reduced hours role for the right candidate.
They will consider the salary based on the experience of the candidate so they are open within reason on what salary will be paid to the successful applicant.
* Senior Accountant - preferably qualified or qualified by experience and general all rounder
* Completion of Accounts for Sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
* Experience of completion of tax calculations including, Income, Corporation and Capital Gains Tax
* Reviewing of accounts completed by less senior staff
* Attending client premises for the completion of management accounts on their computer systems
* Own transport required for travelling to client premises
* The position is full time - 35 hours.