A reputable accountancy firm in Nottingham bare offering a tax professional job, to work at their nicely situation offices with parking on-site.
The salary on offer will be dependent on the candidate hired. Applicants must have recent tax experience and be ready to hit the ground running. Qualifications would be attractive but are not essential to the firm.
* Practice experience essential, 3 year minimum
* Qualifications not essential
* To handle to compliance and advisory of personal clients with only a few being complex
* Full time ideally, part time considered
* Driver not essential
* Needs to be happy to meet clients and deliver ad hoc advice regarding CGT, IHT etc
* Salary dependent on experience but anything up to £38K for the right candidate
They are a good sized firm of accountants based in a great area to work and commute to. They can potentially offer a fully supported study training program to the successful applicant if someone is still studying.
The position will be personal tax focused but the firm may be able to give someone the opportunity to handle advisory work. The areas this job will cover includes computations, returns, capital gains, inheritance, CGT, IHT etc.