This Bookkeeper job role can be available full time or part time and offers the chance to work for a modern business on a variety of work.
You will support clients of this firm to improve their accounting and bookkeeping functions within their businesses.
The role is focused on bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients as well as financial administrative support to the Head of Business Services.
The role would suit a candidate who has gained experience in an accountancy practice, so they understand the end-to-end process from bookkeeping through to management accounts.
* Reconciliation of bank accounts and balance sheet control accounts
* Management of sales and purchase ledgers
* Preparation of management accounts
* VAT return preparation for allocated clients
* Preparation of CIS returns
* Client liaison to respond to queries
* Any other business required by the manager
Skills and Knowledge
* Experience with Xero and other relevant cloud accounting software's useful
* Knowledge of VAT returns preferable
* Accuracy and attention to detail