We have a new job vacancy with an established independent accountancy firm and one of Leicester's leading accountants, who are keen to recruit a Bookkeeping professional in a role potentially involving some element of payroll.
THE JOB IS A PERMANENT POSITION, IDEALLY FULL TIME.
They are well known for having a pleasant working environment and offering a good work/life balance. In terms of this role, you will be part of a stable team.
The salary range for this is dependent on the candidate chosen.
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Processing client's bookkeeping - sole traders, partnerships and ltd companies
* Preparing and submitting monthly/quarterly VAT returns
* Posting journals and reconciling bank account/control accounts
* Preparing year end records for the accountants
* Liaising with HMRC with regards to queries and registering and deregistering VAT schemes
* To ensure accurate and timely payroll processing for various pay frequencies; weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc.
* Administration of client's pension schemes
* Keeping up to date with any legislative changes issued by HMRC
* Deal with client queries in relation to pay, taxation, national insurance and pensions
In return, the company offers flexible and hybrid working once fully trained and on-site parking.