Blusource are working with a national business to recruit a new Finance Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work with a business who want to offer real progression to their team, as well as true flexibility in working from home or in the office with great support with the main team in the Nottingham city centre.
As their new Finance Administrator, you will:
* Support the finance team in attaining due diligence for payment runs
* Assist in expense administration
* Compile client invoices and send to clients
* Produce, distribute, and log credit control letters
* Support with wider administrative tasks such as filing and scanning
The successful candidate will:
* Have good IT skills with experience using Excel and Word
* Be a good communicator both written and verbally
* Ideally have previous experience working in a finance department
This is a great opportunity for someone with a can-do attitude to take a great first step into a finance career, it that sounds interesting to you then hit apply, now!