Are you a Management Accountant looking to work for a fantastic business that really looks after its staff and is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Castle Donington and Leicester?
You are likely to be studying for a full accountancy qualification or be newly qualified, but maybe you aren't looking to become qualified, have the relevant experience and are just looking for a new challenge?
You will benefit from being in a great team for a very successful business in an excellent working environment.
You will be responsible for:
* Preparing full monthly management accounts to trial balance level, supported by full balance reconciliations
* Weekly Bank Reconciliations
* Assorted Daily, Weekly and Monthly management reports
* Expense control and analysis
* Fixed Asset Accounting
* VAT calculation & submission
* Supporting the external audit with support paperwork and analysis
* Working with the Finance Director on finance issues and projects
You will need to be strong on Bank and General Ledger account reconciliations; Purchase, Sales and General Ledgers and General Ledger accounting methodology.
Ideally you will also be used to using excel for analysis and reporting.
Apply now for consideration and further information.