Our client is a forward thinking and client focused professional services firm, seeking to recruit into a crucial Bookkeeper job in a location within easy reach of Derby, Nottingham and Long Eaton.
This is ideally a full time job, but start and finish times are flexible within reason.
Your role will be split, spending approximately ½ of your time on the company's internal bookkeeping and ½ of your time working with clients on their bookkeeping.
Working on Xero and Quickbooks packages, cloud based systems knowledge would be highly beneficial.
Core duties would include:
* Ledgers chasing and reconciliations
* Provide support to clients on both Xero and QuickBooks
* Verify client bookkeeping to agree profit/loss and balance sheet balances with clients on Xero/QuickBooks at the year end
This employer have a stellar reputation as a firm of choice to work with and here's why:
* Better than market salary - potentially up to £30,000 dependent on experience
* Continuous training on cloud based IT systems
* The chance to influence the firm's services and delivery of those
You will be very personable, able to liaise face to face and over the phone with clients. You will be relatively competent with new IT systems and someone who can adapt to working with modern cloud based systems.
**Benefits include a strong salary, strong levels of employer pension contribution, monthly perks, discount vouchers and a good level of holiday allowance**