Trainee to Senior Accountant
Due to growth and expansion, our client, a leading accountancy brand are actively recruiting for an accountant from trainee to senior level with a firm of accountants based in Peterborough. The firm are flexible on the level they hire at and may consider hiring for more than 1 position. They will consider both part-time and full-time applicants, offer great benefits, and strong salaries dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x annual salary
- Private medical insurance after 5 years’ service
- Group income protection
- 23 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) increasing by one day per each year of service (up to a maximum of 5 days)
- Free car parking
- Access to employee benefits portal – cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Preparing year end accounts from physical or computer records
- Maintaining weekly/monthly bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing monthly managements accounts for clients
- Preparing VAT returns for clients
- Experience in accounting
- AAT Qualified, studying or an ACA / ACCA studier, you can be supported with studies. Equally, those qualified or not taking qualifications, but with suitable experience are encouraged to apply.
- Experience of Xero preferred
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.