We are actively recruiting for a new job opportunity with an accountancy firm based in Leicester, who are seeking an individual with experience within tax. The firm are open on the level of experience / qualification within tax. You might already be a tax specialist or have general skills from working in an accountancy practice and be seeking a move into a tax focused job role. The salary is negotiable, will of course depend on experience and qualification level and is open within reason.
- The main focus will be compliance and a blend of personal and corporate, but more experienced people with specific tax skills would also be invited to apply, as within reason, the firm can design the job around the right person.
- Other areas of tax involved may include VAT, SDLT, R&D etc, but primarily this is focused on core personal and corporate tax.
- Any knowledge of tax – the firm are open to looking at all levels of experience
- They are office based predominantly, some hybrid options as you develop
- They offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme which is very useful.
- Standard working pattern is 8.30-5 Mon-Thu, 8.30-4 Friday, but there is a lot of variance there throughout the office, so they are happy to discuss preferred working patterns.
- They offer study support, so anyone on or considering the ATT or CTA, they would be happy to look at supporting that.
- Market rate salary or above
- Strong holiday entitlement (dependent on level) per annum + Bank Holidays + Christmas Closure week
- Financial support for professional qualifications and paid study leave
- Exam bonuses
- Professional membership / subscription fees paid
- EAP scheme
- Flexible working – They have a flexi policy – you can flex the start and end times by an hour, on an occasional basis, and likewise lunch can be up to two hours. You can also request to amend your set working pattern, as usual.
- Work/life balance (no long-hours culture)
- New client / employee bonus scheme
- 4pm finish Friday
- Dress for your Diary Dress Code (casual dress-code)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Full office refurbishment recently done
- Family-friendly policies (enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay, no qualifying length of service required for parental leave)
- Company sick pay
- Social diary and paid-for events
- Christmas Event
- Unlimited hot drinks
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.