Semi-Senior to Senior Accountant
A firm of accountants based in Leicester are seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior to Senior Accountant. To an extent, the role can be moulded to suit the successful applicant and salary will be dependent on experience. The firm are open to both part-time and full-time applicants, with most of the current staff working up to a couple of days from home.
- Competitive market rate salary
- 34 days’ holiday each year plus the ability to buy or sell 2 days per year
- Pension contributions
- Strong study support allowance and full study support package including 8 weeks per year, exam days off and 2 weeks per exam at home as leave.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working policy
- Performance development
- Client and colleague introduction bonus
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Open plan office space with free parking
- Salary sacrifice in exchange for a range of benefits, including childcare vouchers
- Death in service
- Charity events
- Access to a lock up for bikes if required
- A focus on your personal development and long-term career goals
- Year-end statutory accounts, management accounts, some client liaison.
- Involvement in both corporate and personal tax returns
- Advising clients in relation to accounts and tax liabilities/savings
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders & partnerships in a variety of different sectors
- Possibility of some audit work, but that it is up to you and your preferences.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.