Semi-Senior to Senior Accountant
We are recruiting for a medium sized firm of accountants based in central Bedford, who are seeking a Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant to join their rapidly growing firm and team. The salary is negotiable and will of course depend on experience and qualification level, so is open within reason. They are looking for someone with accounts preparation experience to join their team, with any knowledge of VAT / bookkeeping and personal tax useful too.
- Personal and Business Tax work
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Audit work for larger clients
- Bookkeeping on various software packages
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Meeting with clients and dealing with any queries they may have, as well as speaking with potential clients
- Some tax experience is preferable (but training can be provided).
- Accounts preparation experience required
- Confidence speaking with clients
Employment terms and benefits:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Christmas Eve Enjoyment
- Minimum 2 social events every year
- Pension – auto-enrolment via salary sacrifice scheme
- Medical benefit – after 2 years employment
- Death in Service – after 2 years employment
- CPD – time given and paid for
- Competitive salaries in-line with market rate
- Full study support
- Free parking
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.