Semi-Senior to Senior Accountant
We are working with a progressive and regional firm in Northamptonshire, who are seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior / Senior Accountant, to help support with the continuous growth of the firm. This role will enable you to become an integral part of their team and is a fantastic opportunity to join an accountancy firm during an exciting time of fast growth. There is scope for the role to be in any of their offices.
- Able to complete audit testing without too much assistance from the audit manager – initial training can be provided.
- Looking to develop the planning and completion stage of audits is a minimum.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work.
- This is a mixed role that will also include general accountant duties.
- Audit – assistance or leading, dependent on your experience
- Undertake the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients
- Competitive Salaries in-line with market rate
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
The firm offer a broad range of accountancy, taxation and business services to firms and individuals operating in a wide range of business sectors. The firm has high quality accountants with backgrounds in some of the largest and most respected accountancy firms.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.