An excellent job opportunity has arisen at an established accountancy firm in Leicester for a Payroller, with the firm able to offer hybrid working, with mixed home and office working available. This firm are open and the role can be flexible for either full-time or part-time candidates.
- Undertaking payroll functions, with payrolls for in excess of 100 employees, but most being 10 to 40 employees.
- Covering weekly, monthly and 4-weekly payroll processing frequencies
- Collating timesheets and attendance records from clients working in various sectors including manufacturing and hospitality.
- Processing starters and leavers
- Calculating statutory payments
- Calculating third party deductions from employee wages
- Dealing with Pension Auto Enrolment
- Calculating and informing clients of PAYE liabilities
- Registering information/documentation and dealing with HMRC
- Producing reports for clients, accounts department and third parties
- Resolving problems and queries, answering general questions relating to payroll
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Managing, organising and setting up each client for the RTI scheme
- Free Parking
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Flexible salaries in-line with market rate
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.