Mixed Bookkeeper and Payroller
We are recruiting for a mixed bookkeeper/payroller for a firm of accountants based in Grimsby. The salary is negotiable, will of course depend on experience and qualification level and is open within reason.
The firm will consider both full-time and part-time applications.
Payroll/Bookkeeper Job Specification:
- Responsible for the coordination between your payroll portfolio and clients, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Handle the payroll processing end to end in a timely and accurate manner to include RTI filing and pension uploads
- Maintain client records to ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and review changes for proper authorization.
- Generate reports for payments such as BACS, PAYE returns and other third parties
- Maintain a proper document control system with a full audit trail of input
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact on payroll
- Prepare month-end journals and reports where necessary for posting/audit purposes
What We Are Looking For:
- Payroll experience, preferably within practice, but will also consider industry.
- Strong computer and numerical skills.
- Experience using payroll software
- Understanding of HMRC legislation and Pension Auto Enrolment
- Some who can demonstrate working with multiple clients at one time and is able to prioritize workload effectively.
- Study support scheme
- Enhanced health scheme after 6-month probation
- Subsidised car parking
- Company bonus
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salaries in-line with market rate
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.