Group Finance Director
Blusource Recruitment is partnering with a Manufacturing and Engineering business near Derby, to find their new Group Finance Director.
This privately owned business, with international subsidiaries, is in its next phase of growth where you will play a pivotal role in driving change and strategy, enhancing efficiency, and supporting their ambitious growth plans across their operations in the UK, Europe and America.
You will be the most senior Director in the UK after the owners of the business. You will be overseeing a wider remit than just finance (to include IT and HR) and be the main point of contact for the banks and other professional services.
When you join, you will go straight into overseeing the implementation of a new ERP system across international subsidiaries and work closely with the owners to improve general systems and processes.
What are we looking for?
- A fully qualified Accountant, with proven experience as a Finance Director
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience of overseeing functions outside of finance.
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering sectors
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems, and implementation experience would be a big bonus.
- Great communication skills as well as presentation skills.
You will become an integral part of a growth business, with lots of influence to affect change in an already successful business.
If you are interested in being a Commercial Finance Director in a growing business, apply ASAP as we are shortlisting now for this excellent opportunity.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.