Financial Controller – Hinckley, Leicestershire
Blusource Recruitment is partnering with a family-oriented company in Hinckley, between Leicester and Coventry, who are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Financial Controller to join their team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth and make a significant impact as you will work closely with the Managing Director, influencing commercial decision-making and becoming a key member of the senior management team.
What does the position involve?
- Overseeing a team of 4-5 in accounts, we are looking for someone who can lead by example and inspire high performance.
- You will review costs and supplier terms to add commercial value to the business, acting as a link between accounting and operations.
- Collaboration across departments is important, resource planning and ensuring the right people are in the right roles.
- There is a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging innovative ideas and delivering impactful results, which you will be a part of.
- You will develop a real understanding of external and internal factors affecting the business, proactively adapting to safeguard the company’s future.
- Responsible for budgeting, cashflows, VAT returns, bonus analysis, capital gains, and providing the finance team cover when necessary.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Proven track record in a leadership role, showcasing effective management skills.
- Strong delegation abilities, empowering team members and driving productivity.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to provide clear direction and motivate the team.
- Strategic mindset aligned with the company’s vision and goals.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements.
This challenging role offers the opportunity to be a true business partner, make a difference, and contribute to a forward-thinking company with a family-oriented atmosphere. The position is available full-time with flexible hours or part-time (4 days per week).
If you are a motivated and results-driven leader, ready to embrace this opportunity, please apply today.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.