Bookkeeper / Accountant
Exciting new jobs have become available with an innovative and modern accountancy firm commutable from Newark, Grantham, Lincoln and Nottingham.
The employer offers a hybrid work model, allowing a substantial amount of time to be spent working from home. Both part-time and full-time applications will be considered.
They have multiple openings and are looking to hire anyone from a Trainee Bookkeeper to a Qualified Accountant.
- Cloud software is used widely and they operate in a modern and pleasant work environment with up-to-date IT
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements – balance days at home and in the office to foster teamwork and balance family commitments
- Develop your career and skills with great support from the firm’s management
- Dress for your day policy
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus a generous holiday allowance and the ability to purchase holiday
- Flexible work location – split your time between home and the office, with occasional client site visits
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment with both office and remote work
- Benefits include a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours, gym etc.
- Responsibilities include bookkeeping with Xero, VAT returns, client communication, and maintaining accurate financial records
- Experience in an accountancy practice is beneficial
- Requires experience in an accountancy practice
- Responsibilities include preparing year-end accounts, tax returns, VAT returns, and management accounts
- Collaboration with client managers and bookkeeping team
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.