Accounts Manager / Semi-Senior Accountant
A rewarding job opportunity has arisen at a leading accountancy firm for a vacancy in their Market Harborough office. The vacancy is for a Semi-Senior to Senior Accountant level. Salary is open and can be flexible, depending on experience.
Full training and study support can be provided.
- Develop long term relationships with new and existing clients, offering all-round accountancy support
- Clients will include small, limited companies, partnerships, sole traders, and personal tax returns.
- The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in person, office based
- Liaison with clients, working on a variety of accountancy, bookkeeping / VAT, tax returns and related advisory experience
- Conduct meetings, face to face or virtually, with clients.
- Manage relationships with clients, also helping with onboarding and offboarding clients.
- Manage workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, including pre year-end meetings, annual accounts and tax production and submission, including communication with HMRC and Companies House.
- Support management and other team members as required.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Competitive flexible salary depending on experience, in-line with market rate.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Training and study support.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.