Accountant - Senior or Semi-Senior
A strong accountancy firm in Derbyshire (close to Ripley, Heanor and Belper) work with modern systems and are quick growing, so are looking to hire into important Senior Accountant and Semi Senior Accountant roles.
Benefits here include flexible working hours, free parking, study support for AAT, ACCA or ACA, career progression and competitive pay and terms.
The firm are seeking to hire an “Accounts Senior” OR “Semi Senior” ASAP. This needs to be someone that is an all-rounder, with qualifications or just practical experience considered (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or AAT – or is qualified by experience). The following areas could be involved in the position, but the role can really be designed around the successful applicant, with everyone from Trainee to experienced Accountant / Manager level being considered.
Key Accountabilities can include:
– Preparing statutory accounts – this includes incomplete records and computerised books. Preparing sole trader and Partnership accounts
– Preparing self-assessment tax computations
– Preparing corporation tax computations
– Training junior members of staff and being their “go to” for technical and software related queries (For the Senior Accountant role)
– Establishing and building strong client relationships
– Preparing and submitting VAT returns
– Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and financial forecasts.
– General book-keeping on behalf of clients using relevant accounting systems (including Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, Digita and IRIS). Visit client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using the relevant accounting.
We use the most up to date attraction methods and technology to find the best people and connect them with our clients.
We are supporters and attendees of regular networking events and consider ourselves established members of the business community.
Contact us to learn more, we’re happy to help you or your business move forward.