An Accountancy firm with a strong market presence are seeking an Accounts Semi-Senior for a crucial role at their office in an area commutable from Nottingham and Derby.
The firm are flexible about the level of person they hire as the role can offer progression for an ambitious AAT or Part Qualified Accountant. The salary is therefore flexible for that reason but they typically offer a highly competitive basic salary plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to join a leading brand with a central position in their market. You will be joining a capable and experienced team in a crucial role, working as part of an accountancy business offering scale and career opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The firm have an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Competitive Salary (dependent on skills and experience)
Delivering a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role will be to prepare annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Preparing draft tax computations alongside the accounts work
* The successful applicant will need to be able to plan and prioritise their own workload, be able to communicate with clients and colleagues in a professional manner, and be a good team player, to ensure the team as a whole meets its objectives.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to possess the following:
* AAT Qualified or Studier (or part ACA/ACCA qualification), qualified by your experience or a qualified accountant
* Good communication skills
* Good IT skills, including Word and Excel