Blusource have teamed up with a reputable company to recruit into a Web Developer commutable from areas such as Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham.
You will be an-all round hands-on individual with great experience in Drupal 7/8 and WordPress. You will be comfortable in developing into a full stack developer both front and back end and embrace any challenge.
Some of the responsibilities are:
* Developing websites and applications
* Creating web interface
* Liaising and meeting with both internal and external clients to understand requirements of all web projects
* Working closely with the Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detail specification documents with clear project timelines to ensure the all deliverables are completed on time.
* Converting raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes
* Contributing to the web development community
* Server configuration for the launch of completed websites
* Performance and interaction testing for all websites are sent live to ensure the speed and user experience is first-class
* Writing some content for websites when necessary
* Experience in the planning, design and execution of the design of websites, from an aesthetic but also functional perspective.
* High levels of knowledge in Content Management Systems Drupal, Wordpress and Magento
* You will be expected to bring your recommendations for other systems and workflows that you think would benefit the department, and company
* Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s) for the design process
If you think this position is right for you then please apply today!