A modern, flexible and friendly accountancy firm are hiring a Trainee Accountant for a varied and rewarding role. The firm will offer job training and do not require previous experience; however the ideal candidate would have basic qualifications such as GCSE's in Maths and English at C or above or A-levels in related subjects.
If you are seeking a role of variety, based in great offices with home working possible, flexible hours, friendly bosses and good benefits, this role could suit. This role is a great opportunity to start your accountancy career, with the chance to be involved in bookkeeping, payroll and more, so this role is ideal for someone wanting to get into accountancy or develop some further skills.
* Bookkeeping - some manual excel input and in future progressing onto Xero.
* VAT returns and submissions.
* Self-assessment tax returns.
* Some admin duties such as sharing phone duties, liaising with clients re paperwork and updating client databases.
* Assisting more senior members of staff with day-to-day duties.
Salary - £14,500 - £18,000 dependant on age and experience.
Job type -Permanent