This excellent quality accountancy firm with a strong reputation as an employer are seeking to hire a Trainee OR Semi Senior Accountant, with anyone studying AAT or early stage ACCA studiers an ideal fit for this position. The firm have many large and complex clients and are very well thought of in terms of their offices, professionalism and the quality of work on offer.
To apply for this role, you must have some experience gained from working in an accountancy firm.
The firm offer a wonderful working environment and an employer who offers trust, flexibility, great rewards and a social working atmosphere.
Benefits here include:
* Bonus and regular social occasions
* Full study support for AAT or ACCA
* Flexi time
* Car parking
The role is likely to involve the following:
* Taxation and Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies
* Corporate and personal returns, capital gains etc
* Potential involvement in audits from initial planning stage through to partner review - This will probably be a small part of the role and may not necessarily be involved as the firm have a limited number of audit clients.
* Management Accounts preparation and VAT returns for clients.
* Preparation of financial statements and management accounts
* Liaising with clients to ensure that information is received in sufficient time to prepare accounts
* Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns