We are working with a number of firms around Lincoln to help them find the right employee within tax jobs at Tax Senior and Tax Manager levels.
PART TIME OR FULL TIME HOURS COULD BE AVAILABLE AND THEY ARE PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
They use up to date methods and IT systems and one of the roles could be titled Tax Senior, Supervisor or Manager dependent on the experience level of the person hired.
THERE IS A LOT OF FLEXIBILITY ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF PERSON THEY HIRE. This means the salary guide is open and will depend on experience and skills. The firm could expand this role and the responsibilities to provide more tax advisory services if they secure someone with that experience.
* Dealing with tax returns for a portfolio of personal tax clients, company directors and sole traders/partnerships.
* Preparing individual and partnership tax returns for individuals, company directors and sole traders
* Dealing with queries from clients.
* Dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
* Preparation and submission of PllD's at the year end.
THE SALARY GUIDE HERE WILL DEPEND ON THE PERSON HIRED AS THE ROLES VARY IN SENIORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY.