A superb accountancy firm, based within a short commute of Loughborough and Leicester are hiring an excellent new tax career role, with the level they would hire relatively open. They can consider anyone from Tax Semi Senior through to Tax Senior / Assistant Manager grade and salary wise, they are relatively open, dependent on experience and qualifications.
Hybrid working, flexible hours, a very competitive salary and strong benefits are all on offer. They also have a strong bonus system which can add significantly as time passes to your basic salary.
This sought after employer is offering a tax job and suitable peopel could include an ATT qualified Tax Assistant through to Tax Senior / Assistant Manager level, for a brand new position within the firm.
This exciting new position is on a permanent basis and the successful candidate will report directly to the Tax Manager who you will work alongside, seeking advice and guidance, to develop professional knowledge and experience with a view to taking on more complex tax advisory work.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a tax practice environment ideally with sound knowledge of Trusts, Inheritance Tax for Estates and Trusts, Capital Gains Tax and experience of Self-Assessment Return completion.
In return, the firm offers flexible working, company benefits and a competitive salary, plus support towards ATT or CTA qualifications.
Tax Assistant - Role and Responsibilities
* Managing tax compliance and tax advisory matters of a wide range of clients
* With support, identifying new tax planning opportunities. The role offers exposure to high quality client advisory work including IHT, CGT, non UK resident/non dom planning, Trusts and company reorganisations.
* Opportunity to get involved with Corporation Tax work.
* Providing taxation technical assistance to the technical team on an 'as needed' basis.
* Responsibility for meeting statutory deadlines, time management and billing of fees.
* Client contact and, as professional knowledge develops, working towards leading client meetings on tax advisory matters.
* ATT studying / qualified with a Tax background - CTA studying / qualified considered. Qualifications preferred, but those with practical experience and without qualifications will be considered too.
* A drive to learn and develop
We have had great experiences of recruiting for this firm and are delighted to receive their new vacancy.