Blusource, a specialist and highly successful recruitment agency, are seeking a new Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant for our Accountancy division, based from the Nottingham office.
This role, within a division who are genuine, market leaders, offers an unrivalled earning opportunity, uniquely matched with a role containing little, if any cold sales, very limited KPI's and a flexible culture.
The salary range quoted is "on target earnings" comprising basic salary and commission, but the exact split will be personalised for the successful candidate, with individual and team rewards included.
We genuinely believe this to be one of the best recruitment opportunities in the Midlands, due to the long-term success of Blusource in this marketplace and relationships with a customer base over 20 years.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* A central role in a genuinely market leading team who have a loyal and expansive Midlands client base
* Working for a business that has been dominant in it's market for so long, the potential for salary reward in basic and commission should be the strongest in the market
* Genuine flexibility - phone, laptop, mixed home and office working. We are seeking hard workers and the job will be largely office based (covid safety measures in place), but flexibility and the ability to spend some time working from home are on offer
* Few, if any KPI's, an unrivalled level of support from market leading experts, who will ensure you are successful, no cold sales calls and a genuinely great group of people to work with.
We are keen to hear from either:
* Our first priority is to speak with Recruitment Consultants / Managing Consultants with proven experience who are looking for a new opportunity. We need the right person most crucially, so will consider enquiries from those with an initial grounding through to experienced recruitment professionals and Managers / Directors.
* People currently working within Accountancy who feel that a career in recruitment could suit them and want the challenge will also be considered.
* We may consider graduate calibre people working in a related profession, ie: Human Resources, Sales, Customer Account Management etc.
A typical day will include sourcing and screening high quality candidates, making multiple job applications, liaising with clients, following leads up, following up interviews, supervising and assisting our recruiters and maintaining our presence through on-line methods, networking and events.
Working alongside experienced and successful colleagues, you will be given all the tools and valuable market insight to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Your hunger and work ethic will ensure that you achieve your ambitions and in turn, play your part in our companies' growth. There are no limits to your development potential in the business and future leaders are required.
WHAT ARE WE SEEKING FROM YOU?
* Having a reputation for excellence and delivery gained over 20 years, we are seeking truly dedicated people. We regularly start work early, as it's vital to our business, often around 7.30-8am (ability to start work from home possible, coming to the office later morning). We work hard to meet our client's demands and maintain our market leading position, but we do it in a happy environment, with real flexibility both in the office and for doing some work from home.
* You should be committed to Nottingham / the East Midlands, settled in the area and able to travel to and from our city centre offices, plus around the wide East Midlands to client's premises and to events when required.
* You will be heavily motivated by delivering recruitment solutions to your clients - this is a recruitment focused role, it is not people management dominated, although you will be a leading figure in our team and expected to supervise and monitor, with the support of a Partner in the business behind you.
* You need to be efficient and highly productive. The business is successful because we handle a very large and loyal client base who use us because we have delivered consistently over many years. You must have a sharp memory, excellent concentraton, strong time management and be able to handle many different clients and candidates each day, guiding them to a successful conclusion.
As important as anything is that you are a positive, motivated, smart, friendly and highly professional individual. We can offer you unrivalled reward, trust and incredible support to both succeed in your recruitment career, but also give you the chance to really enjoy it and be able to do it for many years happily. That blend is extremely rare, as most recruiters will appreciate.