A modern accountancy firm are seeking to hire at any level between Semi Senior through to Senior Accountant and the role is likely to develop into a Supervisor / Management position in the future. For very ambitious people, the prospect of a future Partnership could be available.
* A competent AAT additionally qualified individual with several years' experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
* Jobs to include completion of accounts for partnerships and large limited company clients.
* Self-Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
* Completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the department under the instruction of the Management team.
* Assisting the Management team with training of the junior Accountants
* The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of a busy firm
* Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, sage Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.