This accountancy firm are hiring at a Semi Senior, Accounts Senior or Supervisor / Client Manager level for a key role in their Nottingham office.
Key employment benefits here include:
* Flexible working hours with an early start and 4pm finish possible. With a ½ hour lunch, you can start slightly earlier and miss traffic at both ends of your journey, creating significantly more free time on afternoons and evenings after work.
* Free parking for all employees
* Modern offices with air conditioning etc.
* Up to date IT systems using well known accountancy packages
They have a couple of job opportunities currently but there is flexibility in the level and type of person they hire. Within reason, they can carve the job out to suit the right applicant in terms of duties, responsibilities and salary level.
* ONE ROLE WILL BE ACCOUNTS PRODUCTION AND TAX COMPUTATIONS FOCUSED WITH POTENTIALLY SOME AUDIT ALTHOUGH IF YOUR PREFERENCE IS NOT TO DO THAT, AUDIT CAN BE MINIMAL OR NO PART OF THE JOB. LIAISON WITH CLIENTS, PRODUCING WORK TO FINAL REVIEW, CORPORATE TAX COMPS, SOME PERSONAL TAX, INTERIM / MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS COULD ALL BE PART OF THIS ROLE. THE FIRM CAN HIRE ANYWHERE FROM CAPABLE SEMI SENIOR THROUGH TO SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / CILENT MANAGER GRADE.
* THE OTHER POSITION CAN BE HIRED PART TIME OR FULL TIME AND WILL FOCUS ON BOOKKEEPING, VAT AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS WORK FOR CLIENTS. THIS IS NEARLY ALL DONE WITHIN THE OFFICE SO TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS ARE MINIMAL.
Salary will of course depend upon experience and qualification but the most senior role would be paid well for someone who can fulfil the role.
You will be joining a long established and respected practice who has high standards and a strong reputation in the market.
A varied and enjoyable position working in a modern and comfortable office environment at a growing firm is on offer. Salary will be commensurate with experience and level of qualification.