A supportive, modern employer are seeking to hire a Senior Bookkeeping professional for a job within easy reach of Nottingham and Derby including management of a small team and close liaison with customers.
You will work as part of this businesses management team to run the provision of bookkeeping, VAT and CIS services to a broad client portfolio involving:
* Recruitment, training and support of your staff
* Monitor work to ensure that work is done promptly and to an acceptable standard
* Develop systems, processes and checks to improve standards
* Work on systems such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks, providing support to clients where needed
* Payroll/Pension/VAT/CIS returns for customers
* Contact clients relatively regularly to ensure accuracy of information and add value where applicable on areas like cash flow, reporting etc.
What can this employer offer you?
* A better than market average salary, good pension and generous holiday allowance
* Flexible working arrangements and up to date IT systems for all
* Continuous training and support with staff management, systems and technology
* The chance to lead change and improvement in the firm
* Open plan and smart offices with parking on-site
* Numerous flexible perks you can choose from