An employer offering flexible working times, full or part time hours, great offices, parking, a generous holiday allowance and interesting job are seeking someone for a Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant job position within reach of Grantham, Bingham, Nottingham and Melton Mowbray.
This accountancy firm have a great employment reputation and have experienced strong growth in recent years. Their work is high quality and they focus a great deal of attention on being an employer of choice to attract the best employees.
Hours: Full-time / Part-time considered for the right candidate
The job can be hired between Senior Bookkeeper to Manager or possibly Senior Manager level.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next steps in their career. Progression to Director level for the right candidate could be available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Reviewing monthly management accounts via bookkeeping records
* Analytical review of reports and underlying transactions
* Addressing and resolving any queries
* Managing the client relationship for new bookkeeping clients
* Agreeing fees for bookkeeping projects, monitoring profitability of jobs, managing the client invoicing process
* Supervision and development of junior staff / trainees
* Technical accountancy knowledge essential but experience is more important than formal qualifications. Qualifications welcome but not essential
WORKING HOURS are standard 37.5 but flexible working is possible, strong holiday allowance, insurances, parking and full support are available with this firm.
The role has great development potential for you to progress, improve your level and role and aim towards a more senior position.