A long established and reputable accountancy firm based within a short distance of Kettering, Wellingborough, Market Harborough & Northampton are seeking a qualified, part qualified or someone qualified by their experience gained from working in an accountancy practice for an important Senior Accountant job.
The firm are seeking to hire someone who has proven experience gained from working in an accountancy practice. The role will include accounts preparation, business tax and audit work. The successful be involved in the following:
* preparing accounts ranging from sole traders, partnerships, small and limited company accounts
* preparing corporation tax returns
* preparing self-assessment tax returns
* preparing management accounts
* dealing with day-to-day queries from clients in an efficient and timely manner
* Personal tax experience is ideal but training can be given
* The chosen applicant doesn't necessarily need to have audit experience
* The role is client facing, so the person in this role will be expected to produce a near complete accounts file and liaise directly with the client to resolve queries.
Progression opportunities for team management and development will be given to the right recruit.
The right person can progress and will be given the opportunity to get involved in every type of work available which can include ad hoc projects like cash flow forecasts, management accounts, tax planning etc.
This firm can offer flexi time which can help commuters, 5 weeks holidays and employees can choose to buy into BUPA, Pension etc. They are a social firm and internal relationships are good because of this.