An independent and successful firm of accountants based in Lincoln are seeking to recruit into permanent positions at their office. They are a solid and friendly firm based in very pleasant offices with free parking.
The firm are very flexible on the amount of hours per week or working arrangements of the recruit taken on.
** The firm are able to hire into a full time position and part time position**
The job can be moulded around the successful candidate within reason. You do not have to be experienced in all of the below to be considered as training can be provided where required. Salary will depend totally on skills and experience.
1) Senior/Semi Senior
This should be someone with experience in preparing accounts and tax returns in an accountancy practice. The ideal candidate has or is working towards AAT or higher qualifications.
Most of the work would be accounts, bookkeeping, VAT and payroll and would involve:
* The review of accounts at draft/trial balance stage for numerous small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
* Resolving queries with staff and clients.
* Finalising accounts and completing Tax Returns for online filing.
* Forwarding to client with covering letter and fee.
* Accounts preparation from start to finish may sometimes be required.
* The review or preparation of regular bookkeeping/VAT and payroll.
There is no audit work.