An accountancy firm within an easy commute of Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Leicester and Nottingham are seeking to hire someone with experience of working within an accountancy firm at anywhere between a Trainee and Semi Senior grade. You must have experience of working in practice to be considered, but the firm can support your ongoing development with both study support and professional development.
An established accountancy practice are offering a varied and well supported position where the salary range will depend upon experience / qualification level, but the firm do pay competitively and offer a solid role for the right person plus study support for AAT / ACCA where required. Parking is included.
The job specification below is a general view on what is likely to be involved but the job can be flexed within reason to suit the chosen applicant.
* Preparation of accounts for partnerships, sole traders and companies (including statutory, abbreviated and iXBRL accounts)
* Preparation of corporate, partnership and personal tax computations and returns
* Assisting with audit duties both on and off site. Audit work may take up circa 6 weeks per year or less, dependent on your preference.
* Performance of bookkeeping services, preparation of VAT returns and EC sales lists when required
* Assistance with completion of P11D(b)s and P11Ds
* Systems used will include Sage Accounts Production, Sage Compliance, Xero, Microsoft Word and Excel.