A modern accountancy firm in Nottingham are seeking to recruit a Semi Senior OR Senior Accountant for a job where you must have some experience gained from working in an accountancy practice to be considered.
* Full study support packages for AAT, ACCA or ACA
* Strong pay
* Dress down days
They have a friendly and professional culture and have been very successful in achieving growth and providing comprehensive advice to clients.
SENIOR OR SEMI SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
As a member of the accounts team, the role involves a wide variety of accounting services including the preparation of statutory accounts, corporation tax computations, management accounts, VAT returns and bookkeeping. The role involves liaising with managers and clients and prioritising workload to ensure that client deadlines and needs are met.
Systems used could include Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks & Kashflow, but prior experience of them is not neccessary.
* Preparation of statutory accounts from analysis of client records to producing final accounts
* Preparation of corporation tax computations
* Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly management accounts both in the office and at clients premises
* Bookkeeping on sage and preparation of monthly or quarterly VAT returns, including submission to HMRC
Candidates studying actively (AAT, ACCA, ACA) would be well matched, as would qualified people or those without a qualification, but with practical experience gained from working in practice.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good salary, company contributions to their pension, study support and flexi-time.