We have just received instruction from one of the Midlands' premier firms of accountants for a Trainee Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant vacancy at their prestigious Nottingham offices. To be considered, you must have some experience gained from working in an accountancy firm, even if that is relatively limited.
You will work as part of a medium to large sized office based in superb surroundings.
This employer one of the most dynamic, fast growing and notable firms of accountants in Nottingham. This is a unique opportunity offering a competitive salary, study support (AAT, ACCA or ACA), benefits package and varied job role.
The role will be largely statutory accounts production focused. The accounts team is expanding and this firm are looking for someone with experience in limited companies and sole traders accounts, with corporation tax knowledge a bonus but not necessary. Personal tax knowledge is not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who desires a career in accountancy, to join a flourishing and supportive team that has carved an impressive niche in the local market.
* Preparation of statutory accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships.
* Preparation of draft corporate tax computations
* Assisting in the production of monthly managements accounts for a varied client base
* Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines and budgets
* Liaising with clients to obtain information to prepare accounts
* Able to carry out ad hoc assignments with assistance
* Understand and prepare financial statements correctly
Some of the perks
* 25 days annual leave bank holidays
* Option to buy additional annual leave
* Study support for AAT, ACCA, ACA
* Discounts and cash back at numerous shops, holidays and services
* Socials, free tickets etc.
Working in this department will give you key exposure to a broad variety of the firm's clients.