Blusource is a specialist recruitment agency and we are seeking a new Recruitment Consultant for our Accountancy division, based from the Nottingham office.
This role, within a division who are genuine, market leaders, offers an unrivalled earning opportunity, uniquely matched with a role containing little, if any cold sales, very limited KPI's and a flexible culture.
We genuinely believe this to be one of the best recruitment opportunities in the Midlands, due to the long-term success of Blusource in this marketplace and relationships with a customer base over 20 years.
The salary range quoted is "on target earnings" comprising basic salary and commission, but the exact split will be personalised for the successful candidate, with individual and team rewards included.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* A central role in a genuinely market leading team who have a loyal and expansive Midlands client base
* Working for a business that has been dominant in it's market for so long, the potential for salary reward in basic and commission should be the strongest in the market
* Genuine flexibility - phone, laptop, mixed home and office working. We are seeking hard workers and the job will be largely office based (covid safety measures in place), but flexibility and the ability to spend some time working from home are on offer
* Few, if any KPI's, an unrivalled level of support from market leading experts, who will ensure you are successful, no cold sales calls and a genuinely great group of people to work with.
We are keen to hear from either:
* Recruitment Consultants with experience who are looking for a new opportunity
* People currently working within Accountancy who feel that a career in recruitment could suit them and want the challenge
* Graduate calibre people either straight from University or working in a related profession, ie: Human Resources, Sales, Customer Account Management etc.
If you are a talented and ambitious person with the same values and consultative approach that we embody, you will have the opportunity to work alongside high performers and fulfil your potential at Blusource.
A typical day will include sourcing and screening high quality candidates, liaising with clients, face to face and on the telephone as well as raising awareness of our services to candidates and clients to win new business through marketing, networking etc.
This is a non-KPI driven role requiring a consultative approach, working with new and existing clients and candidates within the Accountancy Practice sector.
You will be given autonomy to further develop your warm desk within a clearly defined market. Working alongside experienced and successful colleagues, you will be given all the tools and valuable market insight to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Your hunger and work ethic will ensure that you achieve your ambitions and in turn, play your part in our companies' growth. There are no limits to your development potential in the business and future leaders are required as we broaden our geographical coverage and seek to gain market share.