Blusource are working with a fantastic, well-regarded, and expansive business to help them recruit for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team in their Nottingham office, which is a 5-minute walk from the train station so is easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, and Derby.
The business has gone through some unprecedented growth over recent years and showing no signs of slowing down so they require an additional Purchase Ledger clerk, initially on a 6 Month FTC, but with the view for to go permanent should the business continue to grow as planned. They offer a fantastic 35-hour work week, and hours of 9am - 5pm, on top of this they offer a salary of up to £20,000.
The role is end to end purchase ledger and you will be doing the following:
* Receipt and logging of invoices
* Financial coding of invoices
* Posting of invoices to the finance ledger
* Processing daily Bacs and cheque payment runs
* Liaising with suppliers on invoice queries
* Liaising with internal customers to resolve authorisation queries
* Accurate record keeping and document retention
If this role sounds of an interest, or you would like to know more about it, apply below.