A professional with personal tax expertise is sought for a job in a leading role in a growing and successful accountancy practice offering superb working conditions, salary and benefits.
You will oversee a small group of staff dealing with appraisals, recruitment to the team and working as part of a broader management team within this quick growing firm. The core work involved will be to liaise with clients, secure the information needed for self-assessment returns, upload into software and work to completion, making concise notes and reviewing.
A full job description is available for those applicants short listed and in return for your efforts you will receive:
* Market leading salary, strong pension contribution, flexible discount scheme
* Flexible working to be geared around your personal and family commitment
* Paid training and ongoing personal development opportunities
* Be part of a growing firm where your influence will be valued and listened to.
To be considered, you should ideally have:
* Strong self-assessment / personal tax knowledge and review / supervision experience
* Qualified - ACCA, ACA or CTA
* A solid IT understanding and ability with accountancy software.
* Good inter-personal skills for clients and staff alike.