An established accountancy firm in Leicester are seeking to hire a tax professional for a personal tax focused job role. Applications are sought from people with proven personal tax experience but that can be anywhere from Semi Senior to Supervisor level.
This firm are seeking to hire someone with solid experience to predominantly concentrate on self-assessment tax compliance / doing the work.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts;
* Preparing forms P11d;
* Advising clients of their tax and national insurance liabilities;
* Calculation of chargeable gains and filing of NRCGT returns;
* Dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC;
* Dealing with disclosures to HMRC;
* Ad hoc advisory work and
* Liaison with other departments within the firm, clients and HMRC.
An established firm with a strong local presence can offer flexibility and job development for the right person with study support if required.