A professional with personal tax expertise is sought for a job in a successful accountancy practice offering superb working conditions, flexibility, salary and benefits.
The core work involved will be to liaise with clients, secure the information needed for self-assessment returns, upload into software and work to completion, making concise notes and reviewing. Your role will handle the compliance and advisory of a few hundred personal clients, with only a few being complex. Qualifications are not essential, but welcomed if you have those and you need to be happy meeting clients and delivering ad hoc advice regarding CGT, IHT etc when required.
You will work in a family-centric firm with a focus on work / life balance and in a nice part of Nottingham to work in and commute to.
* Flexible working to be geared around your personal and family commitment
* Be part of a growing firm where your influence will be valued and listened to.
To be considered, you should ideally have:
* Self-assessment / personal tax knowledge and review / supervision experience
* A solid IT understanding and ability with accountancy software.
* Good inter-personal skills for clients and staff alike.