A leading firm in Derby are seeking a Payroll professional for an important job, with anyone from Payroll Seniors through to a competent Payroll Manager being considered. The level of role really can be created to suit the best applicant for the job, as can the salary and reward package.
Benefits include a competitive salary, option to work from home a good proportion of the time, excellent holiday entitlement, flexi-time, company pension, free parking and life assurance.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Maintaining the weekly/fortnightly/4 weekly and monthly payroll for around 200 clients
* Auto-enrolment set up and processing
* Dealing with furlough claims and calculations
* Supporting clients with HMRC PAYE queries
* Processing CIS returns for clients
* Using STAR (Iris Payroll Professional) for the payroll system and Xero CIS or payroll manager for the CIS
* Hybrid working pattern of 50% in the office and 50% from home on offer.
Salary wise, negotiable depending on experience.
You will be joining a friendly team in a long-established and successful accountancy practice. This role offers a competitive salary, yearly salary reviews, NEST pension scheme.
The salary guide on this advert is only an indication and what is paid to the successful applicant will be decided by the firm after they have assessed through interview.