A leading firm in Derby are seeking a Payroll professional for an important job, with anyone from Payroll Assistants through to a competent Payroll Manager being considered. The level of role really can be created to suit the best applicant for the job, as can the salary and reward package.
Benefits include a competitive salary, excellent holiday entitlement, flexi-time, company pension, free parking and life assurance
Job Responsibilities include:
Working largely on sage line 50 in a broad payroll position including
* Dealing with clients an processing payrolls for monthly, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and annual clients.
* Creating and sending payslips and P45s
* Sending RTI submissions to HMRC.
* Dealing with PAYE and clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* CIS submissions on sage
* Processing P60s
* Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SPP, SAP, SHPP & SSP
The salary guide on this advert is only an indication and what is paid to the successful applicant will be decided by the firm after they have assessed through interview.