An established accountancy firm with a modern outlook in Leicester are seeking to recruit a payroll professional into a crucial job based from their Leicester office.
We have helped this firm recruit staff for well over 10 years and they are a great firm to work for; friendly, supportive and with an excellent record as an employer.
You will be working as part of a payroll team.
Salary is thought to be roughly between £21,000 - £26,000 per annum, but that will depend on experience and qualifications.
Job Description - Payroll Assistant Senior
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Providing support to the payroll department to include:
* Dealing with client e-mails
* Receiving payroll information from clients and processing the payroll on SAGE
* Checking figures calculated by the software to ensure that the correct PAYE/NI etc have been deducted
* Complying with RTI requirements including making the submissions to HMRC
* Complying with TPS requirements including making the submissions to pension companies and TPS
* Sending payroll information to clients such as payslips, net pay summaries & PAYE/NI liabilities due for payment
* Setting up PAYE and Pension Schemes
* Using SAGE software to maintain the bookkeeping records for clients as and when required
* Planning & Organising your workload
* Ensuring that Client Confidentiality is maintained at all times