An independent and quick-growing firm of Accountants based in Ashby are looking for a payroll professional which can either be part time and purely payroll, for 2 or 3 days per week or full time with up to 3 days of payroll and 2 days of work on bookkeeping / VAT etc.
Practical experience gained from working in practice is helpful, but they will consider capable payroll professionals with experience gained from a multiple payroll position such as a bureau.
The job includes:
* Processing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payroll of varying sizes and the pension assessments
* Calculating SSP, SMP and SPP
* Setting up new auto-enrolment pension schemes and managing those pension schemes
* Liaising with HMRC and clients regarding any queries relating to PAYE schemes
* Optional for full-time: Assisting with bookkeeping, inputting sales and purchase invoices, reconciling bank statements and analysing purchase receipts for VAT purposes
Payroll is done on sage and there weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly and annual payrolls. Bookkeeping is done on quickbooks, xero, kashflow etc.
Salary is open and dependant on experience.